The Belair Properties Owners’ Association (BPOA) is your subdivision area association which is committed to maintaining and enhancing those things that are important to the property owners of Belair Properties.
The BPOA Membership Program provides cottage/homeowners with opportunities for enhanced participation within the community for a reasonable membership fee (valid for 12 months). Your membership will strengthen our community voice and help fund worthwhile community initiatives, regular maintenance and up-keep.
For details and perks of the program, view the Membership Package.
Options for Registering:
Option 1 - Online Registration
1. First complete the Online Registration Form (click to open)
2. Send in payment via electronic transfer (e-transfer) to firstname.lastname@example.org
Option 2 - Mail-In Registration
1. First print off and complete the Mail-In Registration Form (click to open or refer to form in the Membership Package delivered to you May 14 to 21)
2. Send cash or cheque payment along with completed Registration Form to:
Belair Properties Owners' Association
P.O. Box 130
Belair, MB. R0E 0E0
Early Bird Incentive:
All membership registrations received by Friday, June 17 - 12:00 AM Midnight will be entered into a draw* for:
$200 In-Store Credit at Thomson Crossing Community Store
2 Belair Properties Hoodies ($100 value)
Choice of Family Pet on Cover of 2023 Belair Pets Calendar OR 1 Free Calendar
* Winner of the Early Bird draw will be announced at the July 2 Canada Day weekend event.
Deadline for Early Bird Registration and Draw Entry
June 18th - June 30th
Ongoing Membership Registrations (cheque mail-in and online)
After June 30th
Ongoing Membership Registrations (online only)
July 2nd Canada Day Weekend Event
Walk-Up Registrations Accepted
Announce Winner of Early Bird Draw
For Questions, contact us at email@example.com.